Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answer to these common questions by selecting the link below.
- How do I place an order with Australian Gourmet Gifts?
- Do you ship to multiple destinations?
- Do you offer Free Delivery?
- How long do hampers take to arrive?
- Can I order for a specific delivery date and time?
- How much time do you need for Corporate Christmas Hamper orders?
- Do you do Bulk Corporate Orders?
- Do you offer a Bulk Order Discount?
- Can you personalise the greeting card message for individual hampers?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- How safe are my Credit Card Details?
- What happens when a hamper is damaged during transit?
- What happens when the recipient of the Gift Hamper is not home?
- What is the best way to contact Australian Gourmet Gifts?
- What if the wrong address is supplied for delivery?
How do I place an order with Australian Gourmet Gifts?
There are two simple ways to place your order with us:
- You can place your order online through our very easy to use shopping cart. This is a most secure and easy way to place your order with us. Australian Gourmet Gifts use one of Australia’s most secure payment gateways – SecurePay, to ensure your online credit card payments are secure and your privacy is protected.
If you are experiencing difficulties placing your order online, you contact us on 1300 747 097 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team members will be happy to assist with your order!
- For bulk hamper purchases you can place your order using our corporate order form. Once completed you can send it to us by email on email@example.com, we will then process this and send you a Tax Invoice detailing your order. Our Corporate Order Form contains all the information required, such as:
- Your company details, including the contact person’s name, telephone number and email.
- Each gift recipient’s name and delivery address.
- The hamper selected for each of your gift recipients.
- The personalised greeting card message you would like to send with each hamper.
Do you ship to multiple destinations?
Australian Gourmet Gifts deliver all over Australia and to all types of addresses including PO Boxes. If you would like to send hampers to multiple destinations, you can simply provide all the delivery details via spreadsheet or by using our corporate order form. We will take care of the rest! We provide this service to a lot of our corporate customers, with our largest corporate customer sending thousands of hampers to multiple destinations.
Do you offer Free Delivery?
Australian Gourmet Gifts offer free delivery on all orders. When you consider that most other Hamper Companies charge $15.00 for delivery on average, our hampers present amazing value! We also offer a premium air express delivery option at a rate of $9.95 per hamper.
How long do hampers take to arrive?
At Australian Gourmet Gifts it is standard procedure to despatch all customer orders within 24 hours, even during the very busy Christmas Season. We do everything possible on our part to expedite the delivery process. In fact we use a streamlined despatch system which processes all orders within an hour of them being placed online. The rest is up to our logistics partners.
Depending on the destination, the approximate delivery times are:
- Melbourne 1 – 3 Business Days
- Sydney 1 – 3 Business Days
- Adelaide 1 – 3 Business Days
- Canberra 1 – 3 Business Days
- Brisbane 2 – 4 Business Days
- Perth 4 – 6 Business Days
- Darwin 4 – 7 Business Days
Can I order for a specific delivery date and time?
At Australian Gourmet Gifts we do our utmost to deliver your hampers at your specified delivery date. We provide all your delivery details to our logistics partners, including your specified delivery date, so your hampers can be delivered on this date. However, due to the unpredictable nature of the transport industry we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date and time.
All our hampers are dispatched within 24 hours and delivered according to our delivery guidelines between 9.00 am and 5.00pm Eastern Standard Time Monday to Friday.
How much time do you need for Corporate Christmas Hamper orders?
Through years of experience supplying Corporate Christmas Hampers, we have systems in place to ensure there’s sufficient stock available for our corporate customers during the Christmas Season. Therefore we are very confident that we will be able to fulfill your order no matter when it is placed. However it is advisable that you place your orders as early as possible, just so we can plan and deliver your hampers at your desired time frames.
Do you do Bulk Corporate Orders?
Australian Gourmet Gifts are one of the leading suppliers for Corporate Gift Hampers in Australia. Bulk Corporate Orders are our specialty! Our corporate customers include renowned organisations such as Lendlease and ANZ, and smaller business from various industries such as Real Estate, Professional Services, Transport, Manufacturing and many more. We cater for every type of business that requires quality and affordable Christmas Hampers!
Your bulk order can be placed securely online where you will automatically receive a 10% Bulk Order Discount if it is above $1,000.00. Alternatively, if you require your hampers to be delivered to multiple destinations, you can opt to submit your bulk order via our Corporate Order Form. If you require more information, or assistance with placing your order, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 747 097 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer a Bulk Order Discount?
Australian Gourmet Gifts is the only hamper company in Australia to offer a 10% bulk order discount as standard. The 10% Bulk Order Discount is automatically calculated on the shopping cart for orders above $1,000.00.
For the Bulk Order Discount to apply, all hampers must be going to a single destination and recipient. If your order is over $1,000.00 but the hampers are going to multiple delivery destinations, then the discount does not apply. This is because the delivery and administration costs will be too high for us to absorb if we also provided the bulk order discount.
Can you personalise the greeting card message for individual hampers?
All our hampers come with an artistically designed Greeting Card where you can include your personalised message. Simply fill in your message in the respective fields on our Checkout page and we will do the rest. If you are a corporate customer wanting to send 20 or 2,000 hampers to different recipients, we can certainly personalise each greeting card for each of your recipients. We have all the required resources, so it will not be a problem at all!
What payment methods do you accept?
Australian Gourmet Gifts accept all main Credit Cards:
We also accept Direct Transfers into our account:
Account Name: Australian Gourmet Gifts
Account Number: 201922829
How safe are my Credit Card Details?
Your Credit Card details are 100% safe! Australian Gourmet Gifts use the SecurePay product ESEC to securely process online credit card payments. Transaction data, including customer credit card details, sent between SecurePay clients and the SecurePay Payment System is encrypted using 1024-bit PKI encryption, which is considered realistically unbreakable. Secure data entered into the SecurePay website is also encrypted using a 256-bit SSL certificate.
What happens when a hamper is damaged during transit?
At Australian Gourmet Gifts, we use more than adequate packaging for our hampers, therefore we rarely experience damages during transit. However, if a hamper is damaged in transit, we will gladly replace the hamper. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us! We will do everything possible to make this a positive experience for you … from receiving a beautiful hamper with great quality products, to receiving the hamper in a presentable and undamaged condition.
What happens when the recipient of the Gift Hamper is not home?
If the recipient is not home, then the hamper will be directed to the nearest Post Office for collection. A collection card will be left at the recipients address with all the information. By doing this we achieve the following:
- The hampers will be safe from theft or unfavourable weather conditions.
- The recipients’ will collect their hampers at their convenience.
- There are no additional costs to our customers.
What is the best way to contact Australian Gourmet Gifts?
The best way to contact Australian Gourmet Gifts is by email on email@example.com. This way we can attend to your enquiry comprehensively, and provide you with all required information and available options. Alternatively you are very welcome to contact us by phone on 1300 747 097.
What if the wrong address is supplied for delivery?
The Australian Gourmet Gifts website uses the Google Address Auto-Complete application in order to assist customers with entering the correct delivery address information. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the full and correct delivery address is provided, including any business names and unit/apartment/level numbers where applicable.
In order to deliver your hampers ASAP our streamlined despatch system will process your order almost instantly. Therefore we cannot make any changes once you’ve placed your order, including changes to the delivery address, delivery option and greeting card message. We advise our customers to double-check and ensure the delivery details are correct before completing their order.