Frequently Asked Questions
There are two simple ways to place your order with us:
1. You can place your order online through our very easy to use shopping cart. This is a most secure and easy way to place your order with us. Australian Gourmet Gifts use one of Australia's most secure payment gateways - SecurePay, to ensure your online credit card payments are secure and your privacy is protected.
If you are experiencing difficulties placing your order online, you contact us on 1300 747 097 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team members will be happy to assist with your order!
2. For bulk hamper purchases you can place your order using our corporate order form. Once completed you can send it to us by email on email@example.com, we will then process this and send you a Tax Invoice detailing your order. Our Corporate Order Form contains all the information required, such as:
- Your company details, including the contact person's name, telephone number and email.
- Each gift recipient's name and delivery address.
- The hamper selected for each of your gift recipients.
- The personalised greeting card message you would like to send with each hamper.
Australian Gourmet Gifts deliver all over Australia and to all types of addresses including PO Boxes. If you would like to send hampers to multiple destinations, you can simply provide all the delivery details via spreadsheet or by using our corporate order form. We will take care of the rest! We provide this service to a lot of our corporate customers, with our largest corporate customer sending thousands of hampers to multiple destinations.
Australian Gourmet Gifts offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, and most main destinations in Australia. However there is a $9.95 delivery fee to certain regional/remote destinations where the delivery charges are too high for us to absorb in total. This will be automatically calculated in your shopping cart. In relation to the despatch of orders:
- Orders placed before 11.00am EST are despatched on the day.
- Orders after 11.00am EST will be despatched the following day.
- All orders are dispatched by the next business day at the latest.
At Australian Gourmet Gifts it is standard procedure to despatch all customer orders within 24 hours, even during the very busy Christmas Season. We do everything possible on our part to expedite the delivery process. In fact we use a streamlined despatch system which processes all orders within an hour of them being placed online. The rest is up to our logistics partners.
Depending on the destination, the approximate delivery times are:
- Victoria: 1 - 3 Business Days
- New South Wales: 1 - 3 Business Days
- South Australia: 2 - 4 Business Days
- Queensland: 2 - 4 Business Days
- Tasmania: 2 - 4 Business Days
- Western Australia: 4 - 7 Business Days
- Northern Territory: 4 - 7 Business Days
Through years of experience supplying Corporate Christmas Hampers, we have systems in place to ensure there's sufficient stock available for our corporate customers during the Christmas Season. Therefore we are very confident that we will be able to fulfill your order no matter when it is placed. However it is advisable that you place your orders as early as possible, just so we can plan and deliver your hampers at your desired time frames.
Australian Gourmet Gifts are one of the leading suppliers for Corporate Gift Hampers in Australia. Bulk Corporate Orders are our specialty! Our corporate customers include renowned organisations such as Lendlease and CBA, and smaller business from various industries such as Real Estate, Professional Services, Transport, Manufacturing and many more. We cater for every type of business that requires quality and affordable Christmas Hampers!
If you require your hampers to be delivered to multiple destinations, you can opt to submit your bulk order via our Corporate Bulk Order Form. If you require more information, or assistance with placing your order, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 747 097 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our hampers come with an artistically designed Greeting Card where you can include your personalised message. Simply fill in your message in the respective fields on our Checkout page and we will do the rest. If you are a corporate customer wanting to send 20 or 2,000 hampers to different recipients, we can certainly personalise each greeting card for each of your recipients. We have all the required resources, so it will not be a problem at all!
Australian Gourmet Gifts accept all main Credit Cards:
We also accept Direct Transfers into our account:
Account Name: Australian Gourmet Gifts
Account Number: 201922829
Your Credit Card details are 100% safe! Australian Gourmet Gifts use the SecurePay product ESEC to securely process online credit card payments. Transaction data, including customer credit card details, sent between SecurePay clients and the SecurePay Payment System is encrypted using 1024-bit PKI encryption, which is considered realistically unbreakable. Secure data entered into the SecurePay website is also encrypted using a 256-bit SSL certificate.
At Australian Gourmet Gifts, we use more than adequate packaging for our hampers, therefore we rarely experience damages during transit. However, if a hamper is damaged in transit, we will gladly replace the hamper. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us! We will do everything possible to make this a positive experience for you … from receiving a beautiful hamper with great quality products, to receiving the hamper in a presentable and undamaged condition.
If the recipient is not home, then the hamper will be directed to the nearest Post Office for collection. A collection card will be left at the recipients address with all the information. By doing this we achieve the following:
- The hampers will be safe from theft or unfavourable weather conditions.
- The recipients' will collect their hampers at their convenience.
- There are no additional costs to our customers.
The best way to contact Australian Gourmet Gifts is by email on email@example.com. This way we can attend to your enquiry comprehensively, and provide you with all required information and available options. Alternatively you are very welcome to contact us by phone on 1300 747 097.
The Australian Gourmet Gifts website uses the Google Address Auto-Complete application in order to assist customers with entering the correct delivery address information. However, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the full and correct delivery address is provided, including any business names and unit/apartment/level numbers where applicable.
In order to deliver your hampers ASAP our streamlined despatch system will process your order almost instantly. Therefore we cannot make any changes once you've placed your order, including changes to the delivery address, delivery option and greeting card message. We advise our customers to double-check and ensure the delivery details are correct before completing their order.