Premium Red & White Wine Hamper
or 4 fortnightly payments of $22.49 with More info
His and Hers, or all Yours?
Premium red, premium white and a selection of treats both sweet and savoury. This is one of our top-selling gifts for couples—making the perfect Christmas gift, housewarming gift or gift for an employee to share with family. If variety is a spice and opposites attract, this is the most attractive gift you can give to that special couple, or wine lover with a diverse and mature palate.
Out of stock
Premium Red & White Wine Hamper
Premium red and white wine with a selection of the very best gourmet sweets and savoury treats. The Premium Red & White Wine Hamper is a perfect gift for couples who love all the finer things. It contains:
- Angove Chalk Hill Blue – McLaren Vale Shiraz Cabernet 750ml (South Australia). A fantastic red from South Australia exhibiting vibrant mouth-filling fruit with cherry and plum, good length, a touch of wood, and a soft full finish. Simply delicious!
- Angove Chalk Hill Blue – Riverland Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 750ml. A wonderful white with perfectly ripened Sauvignon Blanc from South Australia. It flows seamlessly onto the palate with crisp tropical fruit and a clean finish.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Extra Virgin Olive Oil 150ml. The finest Extra Virgin Olive Oil from selected fruit grown in the Alpine Valleys of North Eastern Victoria, Australia. Enjoy the fresh aromatic fruit with a hint of pepper of this boutique style oil. Cold pressing preserves the full flavour and health benefits of this oil.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Rich Chocolate Sauce 150ml. A smooth, rich and creamy chocolate sauce perfect for that chocolate kick we all crave! Drizzle over ice cream, add to a smoothie, dip strawberries in it, or use as a compliment to Christmas puddings and other sweets.
- Ogilvie Roast Beetroot & Balsamic Relish 255g. Blends the earthy flavours of beetroot with aged balsamic and select spices to make a superb relish that is unforgettable. A perfect addition to gourmet sandwiches, you can also try it alongside grilled meats. A spring salad of mixed leaves, fresh mint and Greek fetta will be lifted to new heights with a spoonful of this addictive relish to finish.
- The Natural Nut Company – Dukkah 50g. Consisting of a mixture of Herbs, Hazelnuts and Spices, it is typically served as an hors d’œuvre with extra virgin olive oil and crusty sourdough bread or pita. Try it on your favourite dips and salads, or over poached eggs. It is so versatile, the gourmet possibilities are endless! It won’t last long – you’ll use it on everything!
- Australian Country Gourmet – Chardonnay & Sage Creamy Mustard 150g. A smooth mustard with a herb taste from sage and mixed herbs with a hint of Chardonnay wine. It is a must have condiment for any gourmet setting and perfect with cold or cooked meats.
- Koko Chocolat – Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps 45g. Delectable Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps, made in Australia using only the finest ingredients, these chocolates are crafted for a truly indulging experience! These high quality artisan milk twist wraps are ideal with a cup of coffee or as a sweet snack.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Fig & Cinnamon Jam 150g. An old-fashioned fig jam infused with cinnamon and made from specially selected figs. Use this divinely rich and thick combination of fig and cinnamon as a stunning fruit paste with any type of cheese, or as a regular jam on your toast!
The ultimate gift for couples who enjoy the finer things
Gifts for couples don’t have to be appliances. A couple of bottles of superb wine headline the Premium Red & White Wine Hamper; The smooth South Australian Shiraz Cabernet and the refreshing Riverland Sauvignon Blanc Semillon. The lucky recipients can treat their palette to both a crisp white and a great McLaren Vale red before tucking into a terrific collection of gourmet condiments from Australian Country Gourmet and the sensational Beetroot Relish by Ogilvie. Sweetly, they can enjoy both the Koko Chocolat twist wraps and the divine gourmet Chocolate Sauce.
It’s a terrific choice to help celebrate Christmas, treat some friends, or just as a well-deserved gift for yourself or your partner! For other great gift choices, browse our beautiful range of Christmas Hampers.
Free Standard Delivery
Australian Gourmet Gifts offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, and most destinations in Australia. However there is a $9.95 delivery fee to certain regional/remote destinations where the delivery charges are just too high for us to absorb in total. This will be automatically calculated in your shopping cart. In relation to the despatch of orders:
- Orders placed before 11.00am EST are usually despatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 11.00am EST are despatched on the next business day.
- We do not despatch orders on Weekends or during Public Holidays.
Premium Express Delivery
Premium Air-Express Delivery for only $14.95 per hamper. Please note:
- Orders placed before 11.00am (EST) are usually despatched on the same Business Day. Otherwise they are despatched on the next Business Day. We do not despatch orders on Weekends.
- The majority of orders with this service are usually delivered within 1-2 business days, however we cannot guarantee this.
- Express Deliveries will take longer if they are going to regional or remote destinations.
- Express Deliveries may take longer for all destinations during Peak periods, such as the weeks leading to Christmas.
Estimated Standard Delivery Timeframe
Our Despatch Operations
There are no delays with our despatch operations. All orders received before 11.00am EST will be despatched on the same day, orders received after 11.00am EST will be despatched the following business day.
Delivery Networks all over Australia are experiencing delays due to Covid-19 precautions, such as social distancing of 1.5m. This means that they now have less employees and resources to utilize. In addition, they are currently experiencing record volumes, greater than the Cyber Week peak season of 2019, without the benefits of the 6+ month planning activity that precedes the period. They are under extreme pressure and they are not able to process everything within the normal time frames, albeit deliveries are still progressing.
The Express Delivery guarantee of 1-2 Days is being suspended by the delivery network as delivery companies are unable to commit to this timeframe due to Covid-19 domestic flight restrictions and reduced airfreight availability. Express Delivery is still available but parcels may not be delivered in time. Consequently, we will not be able to refund the cost of this charge if there are delays, as we incur these Express Delivery charges even if there are delays.
The Usual Estimated Standard Delivery Timeframes are:
|Victoria||1-3 Business Days|
|New South Wales||1-3 Business Days|
|Australian Capital Territory||1-3 Business Days|
|Queensland||2-4 Business Days|
|South Australia||2-4 Business Days|
|Tasmania||3-4 Business Days|
|Western Australia||4-5 Business Days|
|Northern Territory||4-6 Business Days|
(Please note that the above timeframe is only a guide. Delivery may take a little longer for Regional/Remote Destinations, and during the Christmas Season due to the very high demands placed on delivery companies.)