Red Wine Gourmet Hamper
or 4 fortnightly payments of $19.99 with More info
Give the gift that takes center stage!
Angove’s McLaren Vale Shiraz Cabernet is the star of the show this Christmas, anniversary or celebration! As your loved one opens this Red Wine Gourmet Hamper, they’re taking a journey through the farmers markets, the gourmet food and wine shows and the critically acclaimed boutique producers of Australia. They’ll applaud your excellent taste. Your gift will be the star!
Out of stock
Red Wine Gourmet Hamper
Angove, synonymous with high quality wines, often reserved for connoisseur quaffers. We’ve brought this beauty to centre stage for your loved one’s applause! Our Red Wine Gourmet Hamper contains:
- Angove Chalk Hill Blue – McLaren Vale Shiraz Cab 750ml (South Australia). A fantastic red from South Australia exhibiting vibrant mouth-filling fruit with cherry and plum, good length, a touch of wood, and a soft full finish. Simply delicious!
- Australian Country Gourmet – Extra Virgin Olive Oil 150ml. The finest Extra Virgin Olive Oil from selected fruit grown in the Alpine Valleys of North Eastern Victoria, Australia. Enjoy the fresh aromatic fruit with a hint of pepper of this boutique style oil. Cold pressing preserves the full flavour and health benefits of this oil.
- The Natural Nut Company – Dukkah 50g. Consisting of a mixture of Herbs, Hazelnuts and Spices, it is typically served as an hors d’œuvre with extra virgin olive oil and crusty sourdough bread or pita. Try it on your favourite dips and salads, or over poached eggs. It is so versatile, the gourmet possibilities are endless! It won’t last long – you’ll use it on everything!
- Absolute Organic – Antipasto Organic Mixed Olives 330ml. Delicious marinated green olives, Kalamata olives and capsicum strips. Infused with garlic cloves, herbs and spices, and red wine vinegar, it is the perfect accompaniment to wine.
- Koko Chocolat – Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps 45g. Delectable Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps, made in Australia using only the finest ingredients, these chocolates are crafted for a truly indulging experience! These high quality artisan milk twist wraps are ideal with a cup of coffee or as a sweet snack.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Chardonnay & Sage Creamy Mustard 150g. A smooth mustard with a herb taste from sage and mixed herbs with a hint of Chardonnay wine. It is a must have condiment for any gourmet setting and perfect with cold or cooked meats.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Fig & Cinnamon Jam 150g. An old-fashioned fig jam infused with cinnamon and made from specially selected figs. Use this divinely rich and thick combination of fig and cinnamon as a stunning fruit paste with any type of cheese, or as a regular jam on your toast!
- The Natural Nut Company – Entertaining Nut Platter 150g. A great combination of Natural Almonds and Cashews, and a sensational Trail Mix with Pistachio Nuts, Goji Berries and Cacao Nibs. Enjoy them with wine, in cooking, or as a snack on their own. They’re also super simple to roast and flavour If you prefer fresh roasted nuts, such as spiced or honey-roasted ones.
Critically acclaimed red wine
This superb value Red Wine Gourmet Hamper delivers a flavour journey full of twists and turns. When you treat a loved one for Christmas or thank a client, you must make the experience memorable and delightful. This epic red wine gourmet hamper features Angove’s McLaren Vale Shiraz Cabernet and a star studded supporting cast of sweet and savoury treats, from creamy mustard and premium extra virgin olive oil, to indulgent chocolates, and a sensational Dukkah from The Natural Nut Company.
For more great options this festive season, have a look at our stunning collection of Christmas Hampers.
Free Standard Delivery
Australian Gourmet Gifts offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, and most destinations in Australia. However there is a $9.95 delivery fee to certain regional/remote destinations where the delivery charges are just too high for us to absorb in total. This will be automatically calculated in your shopping cart. In relation to the despatch of orders:
- Orders placed before 11.00am EST are usually despatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 11.00am EST are despatched on the next business day.
- We do not despatch orders on Weekends or during Public Holidays.
Premium Express Delivery
Premium Air-Express Delivery for only $14.95 per hamper. Please note:
- Orders placed before 11.00am (EST) are usually despatched on the same Business Day. Otherwise they are despatched on the next Business Day. We do not despatch orders on Weekends.
- The majority of orders with this service are usually delivered within 1-2 business days, however we cannot guarantee this.
- Express Deliveries will take longer if they are going to regional or remote destinations.
- Express Deliveries may take longer for all destinations during Peak periods, such as the weeks leading to Christmas.
Estimated Standard Delivery Timeframe
Our Despatch Operations
There are no delays with our despatch operations. All orders received before 11.00am EST will be despatched on the same day, orders received after 11.00am EST will be despatched the following business day.
Delivery Networks all over Australia are experiencing delays due to Covid-19 precautions, such as social distancing of 1.5m. This means that they now have less employees and resources to utilize. In addition, they are currently experiencing record volumes, greater than the Cyber Week peak season of 2019, without the benefits of the 6+ month planning activity that precedes the period. They are under extreme pressure and they are not able to process everything within the normal time frames, albeit deliveries are still progressing.
The Express Delivery guarantee of 1-2 Days is being suspended by the delivery network as delivery companies are unable to commit to this timeframe due to Covid-19 domestic flight restrictions and reduced airfreight availability. Express Delivery is still available but parcels may not be delivered in time. Consequently, we will not be able to refund the cost of this charge if there are delays, as we incur these Express Delivery charges even if there are delays.
The Usual Estimated Standard Delivery Timeframes are:
|Victoria||1-3 Business Days|
|New South Wales||1-3 Business Days|
|Australian Capital Territory||1-3 Business Days|
|Queensland||2-4 Business Days|
|South Australia||2-4 Business Days|
|Tasmania||3-4 Business Days|
|Western Australia||4-5 Business Days|
|Northern Territory||4-6 Business Days|
(Please note that the above timeframe is only a guide. Delivery may take a little longer for Regional/Remote Destinations, and during the Christmas Season due to the very high demands placed on delivery companies.)