White Wine Gourmet Hamper
or 4 fortnightly payments of $19.99 with More info
Give The Iconic Australian Gift Hamper!
White wine on a sunny day, world class nibbles and good friends… Australia celebrates in style and our White Wine Gourmet Hamper is full of Australia’s most stylish gourmet treats. Celebrations start with the Riverland Sauv Blanc, a fresh, crisp South Australian favourite, perfect for a sun drenched Aussie get together. Accompanied by delicious gourmet food, packaged up, and ready to delight.
Out of stock
White Wine Gourmet Hamper
“I’ll be seeing my dad, my brother and sisters, my nan and my mum,
…we’ll be drinking white wine in the sun, darling when Christmas comes.”
– Tim Minchum, White Wine in The Sun
Iconic songwriter Tim Minchum knows what makes Christmas great in Australia. Family, good food and drinking a top quality white wine in the Australian summer sun. This Australian White Wine Gourmet Hamper is jam packed with Australia’s favourites and makes any occasion a truly Aussie celebration. It contains:
- Angove Chalk Hill Blue – Riverland Sauv Blanc 750ml. A wonderful white with perfectly ripened Sauvignon Blanc from South Australia. It flows seamlessly onto the palate with crisp tropical fruit and a clean finish.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Extra Virgin Olive Oil 150ml. The finest Extra Virgin Olive Oil from selected fruit grown in the Alpine Valleys of North Eastern Victoria, Australia. Enjoy the fresh aromatic fruit with a hint of pepper of this boutique style oil. Cold pressing preserves the full flavour and health benefits of this oil.
- The Natural Nut Company – Dukkah 50g. Consisting of a mixture of Herbs, Hazelnuts and Spices, it is typically served as an hors d’œuvre with extra virgin olive oil and crusty sourdough bread or pita. Try it on your favourite dips and salads, or over poached eggs. It is so versatile, the gourmet possibilities are endless! It won’t last long – you’ll use it on everything!
- Absolute Organic – Antipasto Organic Mixed Olives 330ml. Delicious marinated green olives, Kalamata olives and capsicum strips. Infused with garlic cloves, herbs and spices, and red wine vinegar, it is the perfect accompaniment to wine.
- Koko Chocolat – Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps 45g. Delectable Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps, made in Australia using only the finest ingredients, these chocolates are crafted for a truly indulging experience! These high quality artisan milk twist wraps are ideal with a cup of coffee or as a sweet snack.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Sun Dried Tomato Pesto 150gm. A full flavoured gourmet pesto dominated with sun dried tomatoes ideal for tossing through pasta. It also makes a sensational dip for entertaining, simply serve it with crackers, cheese, celery and carrot sticks, and maybe some wine!
- Australian Country Gourmet – Fig & Cinnamon Jam 150g. An old-fashioned fig jam infused with cinnamon and made from specially selected figs. Use this divinely rich and thick combination of fig and cinnamon as a stunning fruit paste with any type of cheese, or as a regular jam on your toast!
- The Natural Nut Company – Entertaining Nut Platter 150g. A great combination of Natural Almonds and Cashews, and a sensational Trail Mix with Pistachio Nuts, Goji Berries and Cacao Nibs. Enjoy them with wine, in cooking, or as a snack on their own. They’re also super simple to roast and flavour If you prefer fresh roasted nuts, such as spiced or honey-roasted ones.
Give an Aussie an Iconic Australian Gift Hamper
When they open up the hamper, they won’t know where to start. There’s a bottle of superb Angove Sauvignon Blanc Semillon to satisfy any thirst, and to be honest, everyone likes a nice white. This is the nicest of nice whites from Australia’s famed South Australian wine district. Then let them celebrate Australia’s acclaimed produce with world class nibbles. Highlights include Australian Country Gourmet Sun Dried Tomato Pesto , plus Nuts and Dukkah from The Natural Nut Company. The sweet tooth will love the delectable chocolates and Fig & Cinnamon Jam. Our White Wine Gourmet Hamper is sure to impress!
For more gift options this festive season, please browse our beautiful range of Christmas Hampers.
Free Standard Delivery
Australian Gourmet Gifts offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, and most destinations in Australia. However there is a $9.95 delivery fee to certain regional/remote destinations where the delivery charges are just too high for us to absorb in total. This will be automatically calculated in your shopping cart. In relation to the despatch of orders:
- Orders placed before 11.00am EST are despatched on the day.
- Orders after 11.00am EST will be despatched the following day.
- All orders are dispatched by the next business day at the latest.
Express Delivery (1-2 Business Days)
We also offer Premium Express Delivery for only $14.95 per hamper Australia wide. Please note:
- For express delivery, orders must be placed before 11.00am (EST) so they can be dispatched on the day.
- We cannot guarantee next day delivery. We usually dispatch all orders on the day of the order and almost always the hampers are delivered on the next business day.
- Deliveries may take longer if they are going to remote destinations, or during the Christmas peak period.
Estimated Standard Delivery Timeframe
Our Despatch Operations
There are no delays with our despatch operations. All orders received before 11.00am EST will be despatched on the same day, orders received after 11.00am EST will be despatched the following business day.
Delivery Networks all over Australia are experiencing delays due to Covid-19 precautions, such as social distancing of 1.5m. This means that they now have less employees and resources to utilize. In addition, they are currently experiencing record volumes, greater than the Cyber Week peak season of 2019, without the benefits of the 6+ month planning activity that precedes the period. They are under extreme pressure and they are not able to process everything within the normal time frames, albeit deliveries are still progressing.
The Express Delivery guarantee of 1-2 Days is being suspended by the delivery network as delivery companies are unable to commit to this timeframe due to Covid-19 domestic flight restrictions and reduced airfreight availability. Express Delivery is still available but parcels may not be delivered in time. Consequently, we will not be able to refund the cost of this charge if there are delays, as we incur these Express Delivery charges even if there are delays.
The Usual Estimated Standard Delivery Timeframes are:
|Victoria||1-3 Business Days|
|New South Wales||1-3 Business Days|
|Australian Capital Territory||1-3 Business Days|
|Queensland||2-4 Business Days|
|South Australia||2-4 Business Days|
|Tasmania||3-4 Business Days|
|Western Australia||4-5 Business Days|
|Northern Territory||4-6 Business Days|
(Please note that the above timeframe is only a guide. Delivery may take a little longer for Regional/Remote Destinations, and during the Christmas Season due to the very high demands placed on delivery companies.)