Penfolds 28 Shiraz Hamper
We all need a hero …
Penfolds Bin 28 Kalimna Shiraz is the hero of the South Australian wine industry. For 56 years Australia has celebrated its robust flavours and smooth finish. We’ve made it the hero of this beautiful red wine gift basket. We’ve added a selection of tasty nibbles to delight your loved one, client or team.
Out of stock
Penfolds 28 Shiraz Hamper
A red wine gift basket must have a hero drop – and Penfolds Bin 28 Kalimna Shiraz is the hero red of Australia’s wine industry and our Penfolds 28 Shiraz Hamper.
- Penfolds Bin 28 Kalimna Shiraz 750ml (South Australia). Penfolds Kalimna Bin 28 Shiraz is an icon in the field of warm climate Shiraz. A full and expansive red that is ripe, robust and generously flavoured. The Barossa Valley will always remain an integral part of the Bin 28 blend providing rich, vibrant primary fruit flavours.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Extra Virgin Olive Oil 150ml. The finest Extra Virgin Olive Oil from selected fruit grown in the Alpine Valleys of North Eastern Victoria, Australia. Enjoy the fresh aromatic fruit with a hint of pepper of this boutique style oil. Cold pressing preserves the full flavour and health benefits of this oil.
- Absolute Organic – Antipasto Organic Mixed Olives 330ml. Delicious marinated green olives, Kalamata olives and capsicum strips. Infused with garlic cloves, herbs and spices, and red wine vinegar, it is the perfect accompaniment to wine.
- The Natural Nut Company – Dukkah 50g. Consisting of a mixture of Herbs, Hazelnuts and Spices, it is typically served as an hors d’œuvre with extra virgin olive oil and crusty sourdough bread or pita. Try it on your favourite dips and salads, or over poached eggs. It is so versatile, the gourmet possibilities are endless! It won’t last long – you’ll use it on everything!
- The Natural Nut Company – Entertaining Nut Platter 150g. A great combination of Natural Almonds and Cashews, and a sensational Trail Mix with Pistachio Nuts, Goji Berries and Cacao Nibs. Enjoy them with wine, in cooking, or as a snack on their own. They’re also super simple to roast and flavour If you prefer fresh roasted nuts, such as spiced or honey-roasted ones.
- Koko Chocolat – Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps 45g. Delectable Milk Chocolate Twist Wraps, made in Australia using only the finest ingredients, these chocolates are crafted for a truly indulging experience! These high quality artisan milk twist wraps are ideal with a cup of coffee or as a sweet snack.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Chardonnay & Sage Creamy Mustard 150g. A smooth mustard with a herb taste from sage and mixed herbs with a hint of Chardonnay wine. It is a must have condiment for any gourmet setting and perfect with cold or cooked meats.
- Australian Country Gourmet – Fig & Cinnamon Jam 150g. An old-fashioned fig jam infused with cinnamon and made from specially selected figs. Use this divinely rich and thick combination of fig and cinnamon as a stunning fruit paste with any type of cheese, or as a regular jam on your toast.
Why this is no ordinary red wine gift basket
This beautiful gift hamper is highlighted with a bottle of the superb Penfolds Bin 28 Kalimna Shiraz, a showcase of warm-climate Australian Shiraz – ripe, robust and generously flavoured. We then match this standard with generous helpings of high quality goodies. Think gourmet Chardonnay & Sage Creamy Mustard, Organic Antipasto Olives, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, insanely indulgent Chocolate, exotic Dukkah – and the list goes on and on!
The Penfolds 28 Shiraz Hamper is a fabulous option both for personal and corporate gift giving. It’s a very popular gift option for businesses who want to thank important customers, employees and associates, as the respective wine is well recognised for its great value and quality.
For more gift options this festive season, please browse our beautiful range of Christmas Hampers.
Free Standard Delivery
Australian Gourmet Gifts offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders over $60 to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, and most destinations in Australia. However there is a $9.95 delivery fee to certain regional/remote destinations where the delivery charges are just too high for us to absorb in total. This will be automatically calculated in your shopping cart. In relation to the despatch of orders:
- Orders placed before 11.00am EST are usually despatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 11.00am EST are despatched on the next business day.
- We do not despatch orders on Weekends or during Public Holidays.
Premium Express Delivery
Premium Air-Express Delivery for only $14.95 per hamper. Please note:
- Orders placed before 11.00am (EST) are usually despatched on the same Business Day. Otherwise they are despatched on the next Business Day. We do not despatch orders on Weekends.
- The majority of orders with this service are usually delivered within 1-2 business days, however we cannot guarantee this.
- Express Deliveries will take longer if they are going to regional or remote destinations.
- Express Deliveries may take longer for all destinations during Peak periods, such as the weeks leading to Christmas.
Estimated Standard Delivery Timeframe
The Estimated Standard Delivery Timeframes are:
|Victoria||1-3 Business Days|
|New South Wales||1-3 Business Days|
|Australian Capital Territory||1-3 Business Days|
|Queensland||2-4 Business Days|
|South Australia||2-4 Business Days|
|Tasmania||3-4 Business Days|
|Western Australia||4-5 Business Days|
|Northern Territory||4-6 Business Days|
(Please note that the above timeframe is only a guide. Delivery may take a little longer for Regional/Remote Destinations, and during the Christmas Season due to the very high demands placed on delivery companies.)